Workshop Coordinator (Tuas / basic up to $2500 / 5D) - VA
- Basic up to $2500
- Location: Tuas
- Staff benefits
- Handling calls regarding machine breakdown or general maintenance request. Prepare breakdown form and plan the allocations of manpower and material necessary to carry out the job. Works closely with Workshop Administrator, mechanic team, Sales & Operations Department, Customers and the site’s Person-In-Charge for the servicing / maintenance arrangement..
- Provide general administrative support for all Mechanics & other Workshop personnel such as, but not limited to arrangement and application of technical / safety / other training, application of new pass / pass renewal / other certifications, etc. as and when required.
- Management of all equipment certification, include monitor the expiry date and renewal application. Management of equipment maintenance report (weekly / monthly / when required) for all equipment located at Customer’s job site.
- Prepare Purchase Order for purchase made by Workshop according to the rules and regulations, include follow up of quotations and approval from Workshop Manager and Director prior to the order placement.
- Control of parts’ cost. Negotiate with current Supplier for a better pricing and continuous support while perform outsourcing for a new Supplier for price comparison and more comprehensive support. Performs frequent checks to ensure consistent pricing and support from Suppliers.
- Investigates and resolves complaints regarding repair / maintenance job done, to liaise with all parties involved. Update the Workshop Manager and the Mechanic involved regarding the outcome of this issue and work together for a better solution (if applicable) and on how to prevent the same issue from happening again in the future.
- Applicants who possess relevant qualifications, employment background and suitable skill sets are most welcome to apply
- Applicants who do not possess the above will be considered on individual merits
- Applicants not shortlisted for this role may be matched with other suitable opportunities
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by the company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Ang Vin Ni (Vinni)
Local Staffing Division | Reg no.: R1987145
EA Licence No.: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd