Workplace Safety Manager - HEALTHCARE/WEST
- Evaluate, process and approve Permit to Work (PTW) submitted by different users and contractors for hospital works, including and not limiting to renovation
- works, construction work, maintenance works and installations.
- Ensure compliance with all the applicable legislation, statutory, codes governing environmental health & safety and COVID-19 safe measures
- Review and monitor current information, registration and documents for regulatory and hospital safety compliance, including for hazardous materials and agents.
- Develop and continually improve policies, procedures and monitoring systems to facilitate compliance with regulations and guidelines. This includes interfacing with regulatory agencies, committee members and institutional staff to formulate corrective actions.
- Design WSH-related training for all levels of employees when necessary.
- Assess risk potential of activities within the hospital premises and off-site services, including hazardous laboratory and research experimental protocols.
- Liaise with relevant parties to develop and maintain a relevant Risk Management System.
- Develop and implement accident investigations, data analysis and recurrence prevention programs and procedures.
- Direct hospital hygiene, occupational, and general safety programs to ensure safety environment and comply with safety standards.
- Conduct safety awareness and standards training. Evaluate contractors’ safety standards and advise safety improvements.
- Investigate and evaluate new safety equipment for efficacy and appropriateness.
- Respond and provide assistance to all emergency situations.
- Assist in hospital drills and exercises.
- Perform other safety management related duties as assigned.
- Keep current and relevant in new safety methods and procedures to applicable codes and regulations or to maintain required level of certification.
- Min Degree, preferably in Engineering/ Applied or Basic Science/Environmental Services/ Industry Hygiene or a related field.
- At least 5 years of directly related experience in environmental health and safety compliance.
- WSQ Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health
- Certified Biological Safety Professional or Certified Industrial Hygienist or Certified Biological Safety Professional
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: HSE Mgr
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd