Workplace Safety & Health Officer (WSHO)
- Oversee and lead the site safety team and subcontractors in the implementation of company's safety systems.
- Liaise closely with site operations staff and project manager on all safety and health issues.
- Assist in accident reporting and investigations as well as tool-box meetings.
- Assist in all areas of safety planning and incident prevention.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety Act and regulations.
- MOM registered WSHO.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in building & construction.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Able to work across all departments and functions.
Kwan Yong Construction Pte Ltd