Workplace Safety Health Officer (WSHO / ECO / UP$7000 / Construction / Redhill)
• $5800 - $7000
• Well Established Company
• Leading Construction Company: Grade A1 contractor
• AWS + Variable Bonus + Excellent Welfare
• Possess ECMO Qualification will be advantage
• Working hour: 8:30am – 5:30pm (Monday – Alternate Saturday)
- Reporting to the Senior EHS Manager.
- Responsible for implementation of projects’ safety and health management system.
- Assist in investigating and inspecting any accident and potential dangerous occurrence within worksite.
- Liaise closely with Project Managers on workplace safety, health and environmental issues to maintain a high level of safety at the sites.
- Other ad hoc duties as per assigned.
- Registered with MOM as WSHO and ECO
- 3 - 6 years of relevant work experience
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume:
- Work experiences and job responsibilities
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
- Education background
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd