Workplace Safety & Health Officer
We are looking for a WSHO to serve our customer (Developer) in the WSH needs for their construction project. In other words, weare looking to employ a WSHO to represent our customer, who is the Developer themselves.
Start date of work: Tentatively mid December 2020
Working hours: 6 days per week, 8am to 6pm
The description of work can include the following:
- Report directly to Project & HSE Manager.
- Ensure contractor full compliance to statutory and Developer HSE Requirements for construction projects.
- Conduct daily site inspection and to ensure contractor to follow-up with closure.
- Conduct HSE documentation check at least once a month.
- Coordinate and manage audits from HQ.
- Witness contractor Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Committee meetings.
- Witness contractor daily tool box meeting.
- Report all incidents to Project & HSE Manager.
- Assist Project & HSE Manager in implementing and cascading Developer HSE programmes, initiatives and policies to contractor.
- Ensure contractor submit monthly HSE report to Project & HSE Manager as per Developer requirements.
- Conduct weekly joint inspection with Main-con management team and ensure main-con to follow up with closure.
- Conduct weekly inspection and ensure main-con to follow up with closure. Submit report back to Project & HSE Manager.
- At least 2 years of experience as a WSHO working in the construction sector
- Sound knowledge in WSH Act and familiar with construction works / technicalities
If the above is of your interest, please send to us your resume and certificates to arrange for an interview soon!
Concord Associates Pte Ltd