Workplace Safety & Health Officer
Greensafe International Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Aug-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To assist Safety Manager on all safety, health, environmental and welfare matters, to ensure the Project complies with its statutory obligations, safety requirements and aerodrome safety standards.
- To be responsible for health, safety and environmental control, and to assist Safety Manager to ensure that all works adhere to the procedures and instructions.
- To assist Safety Manager to liaise and co-ordinate with stakeholders, authorities and agencies and other Consultants employed by Developer.
- To put up daily situation reports.
- To ensure risk assessment and safe working procedure are properly executed on site.
- To conduct daily health, safety and environmental inspections, prepare reports and follow up with Project Safety Team / Contractors for closure.
- To carry out investigations into all accidents and near-miss incidents and to record the findings on the relevant forms.
- To wear appropriate personal protective clothing/equipment and observing all safety requirements/procedures.
- To implement and monitor appropriate safety measures in accordance with the Workplace Health and Safety Act and Safety Management System.
- To highlight areas where training/certification is required to meet the standards imposed by Legislation, Approved Codes of Practice, or H.S.E. guidance
- At least 05 years of relevant experience in construction industry preferably 3 years with developer/main contractor.
- Must be a registered Workplace Safety and Health Officer with MOM.
- Must be a registered Environmental control officer with NEA
- Has developed a Risk Management Implementation Plan (bizSAFE Level 2) or equivalent
- Occupational First Aid
- Class 3 Qualified Driving License
- Good communication skills and team player
- Must be able to clear any internal security checks conducted by the Singapore Government
- Local Degree or Diploma
Working Hrs: 5.5 Days
Greensafe International Pte Ltd