Workplace Safety & Health Coordinator
Greensafe International Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Aug-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- The candidate should have 2 years of experience in the Construction industry
- Advanced Certificate in Workplace Safety and Health Level B by WDA
- Development a Risk Management Implementation Plan (bizSAFE level 2)
- Occupational First Aid Course
- Managing work at height
- Required to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients
- Coordinate with WSH officer on matters pertaining to environmental, safety and health of workplace.
- Conduct daily WSH inspection to ensure total compliance to MOM regulations and recommend preventive measures.
- Assist WSH officer in incident/accident investigation and recommend corrective measures to prevent recurrence.
- Conduct / Review risk assessments, safe work procedures and update risk register.
- Ensure PTW supporting documents are valid and in place for operational performance
- Conduct daily toolbox meetings to provide information and instruction to workers before commencement of work.
- Identify unsafe acts and unsafe conditions practiced and created by workers and recommend preventive measures
Greensafe International Pte Ltd