Workplace Safety and Health Officer
Reporting to the Workplace Safety and Health Manager, your duties include conducting safety inspections at various premises and assisting in accident investigations. You will also be in charge of recording minutes of meetings as well as other administrative tasks as assigned by the safety manager.
- Attended the WSQ Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health (Level C)
- 2 years' relevant working experience preferred
- Good work attitude with an analytical mind
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Passion to learn and develop a career in Workplace Safety & Health
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd