Workplace EHS Officer/ Executive - Healthcare
You will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders on the implementation of standards and processes to achieve regulatory compliance (such as EHS regulations) and hospital accreditation. This includes the coordination and support of all related audits and improvement projects.
You will also be supporting the Integrated Quality Environmental Health and Safety Management system as well as projects and initiatives for continuous improvement. This includes reviewing, analyzing and preparing data/reports for reporting to management.
- Tertiary education in Engineering, EHS or related field.
- Possess knowledge in EHS, Licensing and Microsoft Office
- Possess knowledge in ISO, JCI and Lean Principles will be an added advantage
- Good written and verbal communication
- Able to work under tight timeline and independently
- Strong team player who is proactive, analytical, meticulous, resourceful and organised
Interested candidates please submit your resume to jacechoo@ recruitexpress.com.sg
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd