Wintel System Engineer
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 10-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage system changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Ensure service level meet requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required.
- Monitor system according to standard operations procedures.
- Expected to work during off-peak hours on system activities (e.g. patching, upgrade)
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Be able to effectively operate within set guidelines, policies and procedures, and able to execute instructions with minimal supervision
- Provide supporting documentation, reports and other information to management (e.g. system utilization reports)
- Provide support to users on a variety of system technologies including Microsoft Windows Server OS, VMWare, etc.
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Computer Information Systems or related field
- Minimum 2 years working experience relevant to functional area.
- VMWare VCP Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification - Mandatory
- Windows Server Certification (e.g. MCSA: Windows Server 2008, MCSA: Windows Server 2012)
- Server/Virtualization (Windows), Hypervisors(Vmware), AD, DNS
- Virtualization(VMware vRealize™ Automation(VRA), vRealize Orchestrator (vRO), VMware vRealize™ Suite)
- Storage/Backup (3PAR, EMC, NetApp, Dell, Brocade, EMC Avamar, Symantec NetBackup, Commvault, Data Domain VTL)
- Operational Support (ITSM tools, SCCM, SCOM)
- Basic Network and Security knowledge (TCP/IP, Loadbalancer, firewalls, SFTP, Antivirus etc.)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)