Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To monitor, configure and maintain all installed systems and infrastructure accordance to
- specifications and meet service level.
- Monitor, operate and maintain infrastructure for third party applications running on servers, including installation, upgrading and troubleshooting.
- Plan and perform system maintenance and OS and security patches.
- Diagnose and resolve incidents/system issues and proactively provide assessment and develop improvement plan.
- Manage, prioritize, and coordinate all preventive and remedial maintenance and updates for System Software.
- Perform system power on reset, initial microcode load, initial program load, console operation, and storage media handling.
- Review all Software conversion plan.
- Develop and maintain technical and functional specifications and requirements for all environment and related interface.
- Perform L2 and L3 support to the service desk.
- Report generally available performance data and resource utilization statistics related to System Software release-level upgrades.
- Develop and install productivity tools/utilities, and perform all required operational modifications to improve efficiency.
- Assign and initialize disk storage volumes as required for performance of the Services.
- Minimum Diploma in related field with at least 5 years of wintel administration and implementation experience.
- Good knowledge and prior hands-on experience in performing installation/administration/patching/ configuration tasks in the following areas: Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems and Environment (Windows 2003, 2008, 2012). Virtualization-VMWare Vsphere 5.x or VMWare ESX server (i.e. v-Motion, vCenter, VDI, Clustering) Application Server Software-WebLogic, .NET Framework, WebSphere, JBOSS, J2EE and SharePoint.
- Infrastructure Server Software - messaging server (SMTP, POP3, SFTP, FAX, SMS), authentication server (AD, LDAP, RSA, CA SSO), media server (Windows Media), Security (Firewall Management, Reverse Proxy), monitoring/ logging (SNMP, Event Log, Audit Log), backup and replication server (NetBackup, Replication Manager).
- Tools - Solar winds monitoring, SCCM - Patch Management.
- Basic understanding of Physical server firmware upgrade on ESXi servers.
- Basic understanding on Hardening Parameters ( Vmware Hardening, OS Hardening, IIS Hardening).
- Basic understanding of DSM, preferred.
- Good understanding about ITIL process.
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd