PCCW Solutions Insys Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Nov-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Administration and troubleshooting of Windows Servers (Preferably Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012, Windows server 2003).
- Able to Install of windows servers and has good troubleshooting skills for Wintel systems, knowledge in hardening and securing of Wintel systems.
- Advanced level of Administration of Windows server with active directory, DNS, DHCP and High Availability.
- Understanding of RAID, pros and cons of various RAID levels and decision making on the same in a given situation
- Microsoft cluster configuration, administration and troubleshooting.
- Working experience with various storages, precisely for cluster configurations is good to have.
- Working knowledge in SAN environment and storage space management from systems side is good to have.
- File system and quota management.
- Experience and knowledge on FTP and SFTP Client and Server Model.
- Experience and knowledge with installing and implementing VMware ESX server, VMware virtual Center, setting up V-Motion, HA, DRS, and related VMware products such as VM Workstation, VMware converter VM Backup products and other products for virtualization would be advantages.
- Understanding about the ITIL process
- Candidate must possess at least a Graduate in Engineering / Science / Diploma in Computers
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): ITIL, VMware, Windows server
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent
- 5 - 8 Years of System Administration Experience is must.
- Must be a Graduate in Engineering / Science / Diploma in Computers
- Preferably with any two of the given certification - MCSE / VMWare Certification
- Must have good communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Must be customer-focused
- Good problem solving skills
PCCW Solutions Insys Pte Ltd