Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 4-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Bachelor's / Honours
- Nearest MRT: Novena MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- 1 year renewable contract, convertible to perm
- Install and configure administrative tools of Microsoft, such as MDT, MBAM, SCOM, and others.
- Set up, configure, handle, and upgrade Microsoft Windows Server versions, beginning from Server 2003 to Server 2016
- Specialize in the network and server administration for UNIX/Linux and LAN/WAN.
- Adept at scripting languages like VBScript, BAT, and PowerShell, among others, in addition to VMWare and virtualization technologies.
- Deploy firewalls and antivirus applications and perform upgrades of software and hardware.
- Knowledge of network applications and TCP/IP protocols and possess essential knowledge about networking, such as DNS and IP.
- Install and manage Windows Clustering and Windows Active Directory.
- Assist teams in migrating projects to the cloud.
- Review logs of events regularly depending on their organization’s/clients’ requirements.
- Support services of Microsoft Windows Server OS, such as DHCP, DNS, AD, and CA. They should be familiar with Microsoft Office 365 and Disaster Recovery.
Creation and management of virtual machines and server configurations on networking, clustering DNS, SCCM, SMTP, SCOM, etc. P
- Follow relevant IT processes, find solutions to minimize operating costs, improve customer experiences, and devise processes, methodologies, and documentation to make sure that they are providing high-quality customer support, to meet operational level agreement (OLAs) and service level agreements (SLAs).
- Degree in the field related to information Technology
- Min. two (2) years of working experience in the Information Technology industry in the areas of network/server implementation and support
- Experience in government projects is advantageous
- Basic knowledge and skillset in one or more of the following platforms and applications:
- Microsoft Windows Operating System (Windows 7&8)
- Microsoft Windows Servers (2008, 2012)
- Management Tools (SolarWinds NCM/NPM, HPOV, PRTG, HPSM, HPOM, WSUS, SCOM)
- Virtualisation Platform (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Strong writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious.
- Resourceful, independent, responsive and pro-active.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)