Windows System Engineer
- Server administration & support
• Provide administrative support for server infrastructure related work.
• Provide 2nd and 3rd level support and incident/service request according to escalation matrix.
• Provide coordination for Data Centre facility works or other relevant task.
• Perform basic scripting to improve routine work processes.
• Manage the IT Maintenance outside office hour once a month.
• Provide the necessary report(s) with accuracy during the stipulated time frame.
2. Systems monitoring & management
• Perform systems monitoring using centralised management tools.
• Ensure availability of Data Centre services through performance monitoring and fine-tuning of monitoring parameters.
• Basic knowledge and skillset in Microsoft Windows Operating System and Symantec NetBackup or equivalent.
• Monitor backup job status and perform backup administration.
• Perform software distribution/system patching and generate patch status reports
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Min Diploma holder
- Knows basic scripting
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)