Windows System Engineer
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 5-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- 1 year contract (Renewable)
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Working location: Nearby Novena MRT
- Plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance to specifications & service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary system programming & configuration.
- Manage systems changes through established change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Monitor the agreed service level (.e.g. service request, system availability), document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Plan & implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Provide systems related technical advice to customers or project team.
- Educational Qualification: IT Diploma and above
- Years of IT Experience: Min. 1 to 3 years
- Must have Skill: Microsoft Windows (DHCP, DNS, SCCM and WSUS), Vmware and HyperV, Vsphere.
- Plus Skills: Veritas Netbackup, HDS Storage, Tenable Nessus, Powershell, Azure Stack, AWS.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)