Windows IT Engineer Specialist
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 23-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Our Client is a US MNC and a pioneering leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. They are currently seeking experienced and motivated professionals to join the Information Technology group in Singapore.
Windows IT Engineer Specialist (12months Contract)
- Engineer corporate desktop Operating System images
- Utilize Windows Assessment and Deployment Toolkit (ADK) and SCCM OSD task sequence to create and modify OS images
- Testing and deploying Group Policy to both physical and virtual images
- Respond to all incoming requests for new or changes to Group Policy. Manage priorities, timelines, and communicate with all necessary parties through deployment process.
- Document the environment in a customer facing format
- Create and maintain all SDLC documentations
- 3rd level support and identification of root cause with strategic solutions (requests/CPRs/outages).
- Design Windows deployment strategies
- Utilize Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and Configuration Manager to produce detailed task sequences for OS deployment
- Working with the latest technologies
- Provide technical guidance and implementation
- Work closely with other teams and stakeholders to on various projects such as App Services, Deployment Services, Applications Owners, the Core Applications group, and Information Security teams.
- Work closely with Active Directory team to engineer and maintain the structural hierarchy
- Ensure adherence to global standards, policies, and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Scheduling, monitoring, and troubleshooting Group Policy deployments
- Collaborate across IT and business areas to develop and implement new processes that help maintain the company's computing environment.
- Degree graduate in Information Technology
- Minimum 4 years' experience supporting Windows desktops
- Experience with the following Microsoft technologies: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Configuration Manager 2012
- Experience with Operating System Deployment and associated tools (ADK/AIK, MDT, OSD)
- Powershell scripting, WMI queries a must!
- Strong technical knowledge and in-depth understanding of Microsoft Windows client operating systems
12 months Contract Renewable basis
Salary: S$6500per month+-
Interested applicants, please submit resume in MS word doc format to; [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (R1110894)
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894