Windows Administrator- L1 Support
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 19-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 14C6941|EA Personal Registration No: R1436393
Functional / Technical Competencies (What competencies do the job require?)
- Possess good technical knowledge of Windows Operating System (2012 & 2008), VMware, SSH, RDP, IIS & Hardware knowledge.
- Plan and perform OS patching and migration activities independently.
- Knowledge of server hardening to ensure that system is secure.
- Experience in middleware (Connect Direct and SSH, IIS) and ability in supporting application setup will be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities (What does the job do?)
- Perform regular system reviews, work on pro-active performance tuning and resilience improvements.
- Provide 24/7 support and willingness to work on shifts.
- Establish configuration standard and design guideline for Windows and system software, covering availability, performance, resilience, monitoring, backup and recovery functional areas.
- Troubleshoot and drive system recovery. Escalate problems with actual or potential major impact to Problem Management Team. Perform root cause analysis and ensure planned actions are carried out to prevent recurrence. Must be proactive and possess a sense of urgency during service recovery.
- Automate system operation for repetitive tasks.
- Track and drive patch management. Track, plan and drive software upgrades to ensure continuous supportability.
- Establish adequate monitoring to ensure efficient and reliable service delivery
- Apply modern technology and process to improve system supportability, recoverability, availability and performance.
- Provide operational excellence and skills for OS and system software to support various project phases (requirement gathering, design, procurement, implementation and hand-over to operations).
- Support audit and compliance activities.
- Respond to support emails, phone calls and alert notifications in a timely manner and complete all necessary follow-up and duty handover actions.
EA License No. - 14C6941
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.