Wills & Trust Specialist
Wills & Trust Specialist
With an established presence in Singapore, we are looking to fill this critical role fast for the ideal candidate. This role is for an individual with strong relationship-building skills and who is concise and detailed to a fault. This role encompasses much importance as it is critical to vet and prepare proper estate planning documents to save the clients thousands of dollars in probate fees and to fuss-free distribution of assets in light of unfortunate circumstances.
It is important that our Will & Trust services are delivered by the most capable people, with technical experience as well as the ability to interact well with a variety of types of families and individuals. Joining a superb and entrepreneurial environment, you will be growing alongside with us exponentially year on year.
- Partnering with Advisors to grow new and existing trust and estate business client portfolio
- Cross-selling of services; maintain and develop strategies for increasing business with current clients
- Oversee the administration of estate and advising clients on an all-aspect inheritance planning and wealth protection strategies for themselves and their families
- Guiding clients on asset-repositioning on beneficiaries, wills, probates, living and control trusts, incapacity, post-mortem guidelines etc
- Protecting the interests of clients’ wishes to secure their assets for generations to come while managing risk.
- Increase client comprehension on executors and successor trustees
- Develop relationships with beneficiaries and advisors in order to ensure the decedent and or grantor’s purposes and needs are carried out
- Grow, retain and deepen client relationships
- Displaying a high degree of integrity and confidentiality in all aspects
- Minimum Diploma in any field. Preferably from a Business, Finance or Law background
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of all fiduciary products and services, including all legal, tax and regulatory requirements applicable
- Work independently with a high level of drive to excel and dynamism
- High EQ - being a people’s person with excellent interpersonal, communication, written and problem-solving skills
- Exercising infallible ownership and commitment to each servicing
- Highly analytical and paying attention to detail at a high level of accuracy and must have strong business acumen and organizational ability.
- Adept at proofreading for content, grammar and accuracy
- Highly-adaptable to changes in the work environment; delays, or unexpected events
- Maintaining positive contact with clients, attorneys and staff all whilst observing utmost confidentiality of client matters
What’s in it for you?
- A vibrant and supportive environment where your voice matters
- Incontestable path to career development and progression
- We offer significant business allowances + commissions + monthly incentives
- 1 to 1 mentoring to ensure you do not fall behind
The incumbent shall receive
On top of a significant allowance ranging from S$2,000 - S$4,000 depending on prior experiences, a plethora of significant incentives as to what a successful applicant can expect are as follows:-
- Quarterly bonuses up to S$32,000 per year
- Worldwide travel trips (minimum 3 internations trips annually)
- Expense allowances up to S$150 each month
- I.T peripherals (tablets/laptops) grants
- Heavily subsidized and sponsorship of selfdevelopment courses or relevant education
- An invitation to the prestigious annual Awards Night Gala