Wet & Dry Etch Engineer (Up to Staff Engineer)
- Develop, characterize, and quality wet and dry etch processes
- Sustain existing processes in term of quality and performance
- Characterization and implementation of new equipment
- Resolve reliability and yield issues related to dry and wet etch
- Develop new unit process
- Create and update process specification and documentation
- Min Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Materials/other relevant engineering with at least 3 years of experience in semiconductor etch
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/R1767240. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd