*WEST* Pharmaceutical Technicians (Pharma Manufacturing)
- Operate equipment, clean, assemble and maintain the cleanliness of the equipment.
- Maintain the documentation of operations in accordance with cGMP requirement.
- Operate the equipment in accordance with SOP / batch document.
- Perform online monitoring and check through the batch
- Complete all relevant documentation required for packing, maintenance and cleaning of equipment in the work area.
- Maintain the cleanliness of work area to ensure cGMP compliance.
- Perform all duties required to meet the schedule.
- Check dispensed input packaging materials and product details against batch document.
- Co-ordination with Engineering for break down rectification of Packing equipment.
- Participate in investigation of process deviation, cGMP and all other compliance related matters
- Ensure compliance to GxP / Safety / Quality policies.
- Min NITEC education or Higher NITEC/ Diploma in Biotechnology / Biomedical / Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Manufacturing experience in Pharmaceutical or related industries will be advantageous
- Good understanding of safe working practices and cGMP.
- 5 days, Office Hours
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd