Welding / NDT Inspector Level 3 ( RT, RI, MT,DT,UT and PAUT)
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD | Date Posted: 5-Oct-2018
Contract, Project Basis
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for ensuring that welding and/or nondestructive evaluation activities performed by the yard or subcontractor on the Project are performed in compliance with the Project, Client, and Class requirements.
- Reporting to the Construction Verification Manager (or Coordinator) and also liaise with respective Construction Discipline Superintendents and Supervisors to confirm that welding and NDE activities are monitored and verified in accordance with the Construction Plan and priorities for the project.
- You will demonstrate technical competence in multiple welding and NDE certification regimes.
- You will adhere and participate to the implementation of the Project HSSE and Quality Plans.
- Monitor at site various NDT for critical areas as notified by contractors and/or instructed by QV Manager - perform cross-checks of UT, MT, PT, RT, and PAUT per agreed NDE plan as required
- Review of documentation packages (PQRs, Welder Qualifications, NDT Reports, NDE Technician Certificates, structural and piping as-builts, etc.) as required to populate the Vendor Databook for the Yard/Subcontractor scope of work.
- Monitor the contractor’s Welder’s Audits on site.
- Maintain status tracker for Welder and NDT Technician performance records (including reject, retest, and repair statistics)
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Certification (or Lead Auditor for Senior)
- Welding Inspector CSWIP 3.1 (CSWIP 3.2.1 for Senior)
- PCN (or other ISO9712 validated equivalent) to minimum Level 2 for multiple (or all) of the following NDT methods:
- Radiographic Testing (RT)
- Radiographic Interpretation (RI)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Dye-Penetrant Testing (DT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT) – to 3.1, 3.2, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
- Phased Array (PAUT)
- Others as required by project
Thank you for your interest. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Registration ID: R1221389
EA license number 10C4942
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD