About Us :GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
Role Summary/Purpose :
Perform all types of welding and metal fabrication works in accordance to work instructions. You will need to perform simple to complex welding. The person will report to the Operations Leader.
Essential Responsibilities :
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Set up and weld high temperature alloys in the repair of aeroderivative products using TIG process
- Perform blending repair of aeroderivative products
- Ensure product quality, equipment care, meet production output/pace, housekeeping and schedules.
- Adhere to all applicable EHS rules and regulations and report immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
- Carries out other duties as assigned
Qualifications/Requirements :- Completed Secondary level or higher education.
- Candidates with NITEC in Mechanical Engineering or TIG welding experience is preferred.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Basic command of English (speak and read)
- Able to perform rotating shift.