- To perform manual & semiauto welding : GTAW, SMAW & GMAW as per Welding Procedure Specification (WPS)
- Competent to operate on semi -auto welding machine to performing welding operation( Training will be provided)
- Perform grinding & fitting associate with the welding job.
- To qualified Welder Qualification Test as per ASME IX
- Abide to Company HSE Policy and safety regulation
- Perform any other tasks as assigned
- Trade Certificate, ITE certificate, ‘O’ Level or at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experiences in welding.
- Process hand-on skill and knowledge on welding processes: GTAW, SAW & FCAW.
- Welder Qualification Test certification (if any)
- Able to read & interpret simple technical or engineering drawing and Welding Procedure Specification (WPS)
- Able to communicate & understand work instruction in English.
- Experience in welding of alloy material, casting material will be added advantage
To apply, please email your detailed CV in MS Word format with the following details inside your CV for faster processing:
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Salary drawn for each past and current employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Frontken (Singapore) Pte Ltd