Welder ( 3G Welding Cert. / Genset Assembly /5 Days /Max $2500)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 21-May-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- Min a 3G welding certificate
- 2- 3 years welding experience in shipyard /genset assembly.
- Experience in Metal Innert Gas welding / ARC welding process.
- Proficient in English and Chinese as need to read Chinese instructions
- Experience in sheet metal work processes like cutting, welding, forming, rolling with production experience for mechanical products
- Relevant experience in Genset assembly industry an added advantage
- Tack weld and weld components and assemblies.
- Using grinder to smooth out, welds or part from workpiece prior to welding.
- Support and provide assistance for the following:
- Materials preparation
- Coupling genset & up-fitting of accessories
- Assemble items as instructed by supervisor or superior
- Operating of authorized machines in workshop (e.g. Band-saw, shearing machine, etc)
- Loading & unloading of materials to machine or transport
- House-keeping of production floor
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 5.15pm (With little to no OT)
Please ATTACH your updated detailed resume with the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Personnel Reg. No : R1880292