The SAF Warrant Officers And Specialists Club| Date Posted: 17-Apr-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- The wedding executive main role and responsibility is to handle/assist in customer enquiries and closed sales. He/She will interact frequently with customers and guests to learn about their needs and develop relationships from which to earn repeat and expanded business.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of catering sales operation including the sales of wedding banquets
- Maximize wedding revenue opportunities
- Assist in operation of banquet functions, if any
- Follow up all enquiries and conduct site inspection
- Study and understand the competitive market and implement strategies to ensure Club stay ahead in the hospitality industry
- Conduct briefings and meeting as needed to obtain optimal outcome
- Create new sales channels through market analysis and development of adequate strategies for the wedding account
- Provide prompt, courteous and professional contact with existing and prospective customers
- Ensure that the sales and banquet team deliver events successfully for guests through coordination and communication with various departments in the Club to ensure success of all events
- Able to source good and reliable official caterer, work closely with the supplier to determine pricing, menus, service standard and consistency of food quality and quantity
- To perform any other tasking as per assigned by Senior Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum GCE O level or equivalent with at least 2-3 years of working experience in wedding related, banquet, food and beverage fields.
- Customer Centric
- Enjoy being creative, think out of the box and ability to drive change.
- Strong initiative and enjoy interacting with people.
- Organised and detail oriented
- Require to work on weekend i.e. 5 days rostering work week.
The SAF Warrant Officers And Specialists Club