Web Developer (PHP / Web)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
A motivated PHP web developer with experience in building and delivering websites and custom web applications. Comfortable with CMS and API integrations, eCommerce and custom development. Ideally, the candidate should thrive on collaboration, communicate well, manage their time & priorities with ease, enjoy learning, and can execute their duties to a very high standard.
- Write, design, develop, test deploy web-based solutions using best practice.
- Create website layouts and user interfaces.
- Customize open-source platform such as Magento, WordPress, Prestashop, Drupal, etc.
- Build customized web portals from common frameworks.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize websites for performance, speed and usability.
- Integrate data from various back-end services, API, and databases.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Grasp the essentials of successful eCommerce implementation to train end-users.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies and industry trends, and apply them into the business operations.
- 2+ years of experience in web development.
- Experience with CMS and API integration.
- Expertise in PHP framework (ideally Laravel)
- Keen interest in UI / UX design is a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Thrive on collaborations.
- Demonstrate proactivity and leadership.
- Manage time and priorities with ease.
- Execute projects to an exemplary standard.
- Excellent communication skills to enable the sharing of knowledge with team members.
- Work independently and as a team on a comprehensive range of projects.
Pixel Mechanics is a digital product studio that creates meaningful user connections through compelling strategies & innovation. Work to live, not the other way around. We are certain life comes first, and that believing in what you do is the way to greatness.
We are a small, multidisciplinary team intentionally. Experienced hands that have worked with the world’s leading brands and young millennials with a necessary indifference to tradition. It’s fun, challenging and mad endlessly.
- Career Development
- Training & Skills Development
- Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
- Work From Home Days
- Medical Coverage
- Transport / Mobile Claims
- Team Incentives
- Meal Allowances
- Annual Retreat
- Pizza Friyays!
*Benefits allocated at the sole discretion of Pixel Mechanics according to career position.
PIXEL MECHANICS PTE. LTD.