Job Title: Web Infrastructure Developer, Big Data Analytics & Machine Learning
This hire will be responsible for integrating custom-created and third party web applications with the goal of fashioning a robust user experience for a growing suite of applications. The ideal candidate will have specific experience with server load balancing software and hardware, database replication approaches, redundant architectures, and other, related concepts that provide high availability software. This position is for a web developer that has the additional, documented, experience in micro-services creation, integration, and update using the python scripting language.The perfect candidate will display a combination of process awareness, creative thinking, and the ability to work in an agile environment; able to define and integrate best practices where useful, while also forthright and frank about discarding processes that are not useful.
- 3-5 years of python application creation, integration, and maintenance in a micro services application environment
- Demonstrated experience integrating and creating best-of-breed load balancing software, hardware, or architectural approaches targeted at creating high availability web applications
- Experience in the fundamentals of integrating open source and custom-created software into a micro services application environment.
- User Experience (UX) exposure or experience
- Scrum/agile awareness and involvement
- Solid team contributor but able to work to independently when needed
- BEng/BSc in a Computer Science/Engineering related field
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required. We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Sansan Sanryani Cahaya EA 12C6130/ R1767240 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd