Web Developer - Bootstrap/NodeJS/AugularJS//chema Design/Scrum - Jurong
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software applications for Web based, thick/thin and Mobile Frontend.
- Integration with backend system including usage of API and messaging technologies.
- Improve software quality using Scrum practices such as code review and unit testing.
- Assist PO/BA on user stories refinement.
- Assist QA/Tester on test automation and bug fixes.
- Assist DevOps on build and release automation.
- Prepare interface specifications and other design documentations.
- Experience with web and/or mobile applications development.
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Able to express design using UML notation and derive tasks backlog in SCRUM.
- A fast learner, have a proactive attitude and an eye for quality works
- A team player - inclusive mindset to collaborate effectively in a diverse team
- Plus points will be additional advantage:
- Experience with development on a public cloud, e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS will be an advantage
- Experience with microservices application development will be an advantage
- Experience in developing platform level features, such as configuration management, service discovery and routing, feature switch, A/B testing, etc.
- Familiarity with Spring Framework
- Experience with Maven, Nexus or Artifactory
- Experience with Git or Subversion
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with CI/CD systems, such as Bamboo, Jenkins
- Scrum certified, and with experience in a Scrum project
Office Location : Jurong East, May require to station at Punggol site, if necessary
Kindly submit resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:-
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for Leaving
Person-in-charge : Quek Hong Guek, Margaret
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified