Web Developer (1 year)
CLOSING DATE : 15 Jan 2020
Location : Nanyang Drive
Position : Onsite Web Developer for Enhancement and Maintenance of Web Applications and functions
Contract period : 12 months
Working Hours : Mon – Fri : 8.30am – 6pm with an hour lunch break
1 The Web Developer shall be technically proficient and with minimal 5- years experience in the following areas:
- CMS include and not limited to MS SharePoint (2007 to SP Online), Sitefinity and Wordpress.
- Develop webparts, responsive templates and workflows to work in Sharepoint.
- Develop pages with the features as requested by end-users
- Good knowledge and aware of recent web and mobile development techniques and CMS technologies.
- Good knowledge in third party online tools. E.g. Social Media tools, Analytic tools and SEO techniques…
- Experience in using data analytics such as Google Analytic.
- Good knowledge of UI/UX
2 The general job scope of the Web Developer shall include but is not limited to the following areas:
a. First and second level help desk support e.g. respond to tickets via TMS and providing support to end users
b. Provide training (Sharepoint/Sitefinity) via dedicated clinic or workshop
c. Development eg. Configure reusable or common web components and responsive templates
d. Support Ad Hoc web and other web-related projects e.g. setup, e-book creation, fix broken link fixings, online forms and mobile apps
e. Generate quarterly reports from data analytics
3 Minimum required attributes of the Web developer:
a. Good communication skills in English – both written & verbal
b. Possess initiative in analyzing problems and recommending solutions
c. Meticulous and detail oriented to deliver quality work
d. Able to meet designated deadline
e. Possess can-do attitude and a willingness to step-in and step-up
f. Strong self-motivation and able to work both independently and as a team
g. Resourceful h. Responsible
Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd