Web Designer (UI / UX)
A web user experience designer covers all aspects of creating and maintaining websites using associated applications. The job involves understanding both graphic design and web programming languages. He/She collaborates with key team members to enhance user online experience in a website.
He/She works to resolve user interface issues. He/She obtains and leverages on user feedback to drive and improve user design direction. He/She evaluates and recommends suitable user designs for implementation. He/She keeps up-to-date with the latest user design concepts and software development changes to remain competitive in the industry.
- Artistic eye for design
- Ability to think creatively
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT & Computer soft skills
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Conduct research activities to gather user requirements.
- Create design style guide and user interface designs for implementation.
- Deliver prototypes to communicate and test design ideas.
- Design user experience solutions based on established design principles
- Develop and implement user experience design plans.
- Drive design ideas to become deliverables that are tested and iterated based on user feedback.
- Interact with users to perform usability tests.
- Interpret and analyse web analytics and data to iterate design.
- Monitor latest and best practices in user-centric design, information structuring and digital experiences.
- Drive successful implementation of the user experience design specifications.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior team members.
- Resolve any implementation issues that affect the user design interface.
Pixel Mechanics is a digital product studio that creates meaningful user connections through compelling strategies & innovation. Work to live, not the other way around, we are certain LIFE comes first and that believing in what you do is the way to greatness.
We are a small, multi – disciplinary team intentionally. Experienced hands that worked with the world’s leading brands and young millennials with the necessary traditional indifference. It’s fun, challenging and mad endlessly.
- Strong career development working with a wide multitude of projects in a team
- Training & Skills Development
- Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
- Work from Home Days
- Medical Coverage
- Transport / Mobile Claim
- Team Incentives
- Meal Allowances
- Pizza Friyays!
- Annual Retreat
* benefits allocated at the sole discretion of Pixel Mechanics according to career role.
PIXEL MECHANICS PTE. LTD.