Web Designer (UI / UX)
A web user experience designer who enjoys developing clear-cut design strategies. With the ability to think beyond the canvas, the candidate has to deliver excellent results that solve key business objectives and fix real-world user problems.
The role requires proficiency in graphic design and web programming languages.
We are looking for a motivated web designer armed with the knowledge of UX and interaction design skills; capable of operating at a high level.
- Design practical and user-centred digital experiences using modern design tools and methodologies; prioritising usability, accessibility and systems thinking.
- Collaborate with key team members to create world-class digital experiences.
- Responsible for UX and design strategy; ensuring the best probable outcomes for our clients and their audiences through evidence-based best practice design decisions.
- Conduct user research and develop real-world UX strategies, independently and/or in collaboration with your teammates as needed.
- Monitor latest and best practices in user-centric design, information structuring and digital experiences.
- 2+ years of experience in web design.
- Expertise in UI / UX software (Adobe Suite, Sketch, XD, etc).
- Experience with CMS platforms (WordPress, Drupal, etc) is a plus.
- Artistic eye for design.
- Attention to detail.
- Thrive on collaborations.
- Demonstrate proactivity and leadership.
- Manage time and priorities with ease.
- Execute projects to an exemplary standard.
- Excellent communication skills to enable the sharing of knowledge with team members.
- Work independently and as a team on a comprehensive range of projects.
Pixel Mechanics is a digital product studio that creates meaningful user connections through compelling strategies & innovation. Work to live, not the other way around. We are certain life comes first, and that believing in what you do is the way to greatness.
We are a small, multidisciplinary team intentionally. Experienced hands that have worked with the world’s leading brands and young millennials with a necessary indifference to tradition. It’s fun, challenging and mad endlessly.
- Career Development
- Training & Skills Development
- Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
- Work From Home Days
- Medical Coverage
- Transport / Mobile Claims
- Team Incentives
- Meal Allowances
- Pizza Friyays!
- Annual Retreat
* benefits allocated at the sole discretion of Pixel Mechanics according to career role.
PIXEL MECHANICS PTE. LTD.