Web Designer / Senior Web Designer
• Responsible for conceptualization and design of solutions from concept to completion.
• Leading the creative aspects of a project and guide the user interface design with strong UX acumen.
• Pitching for projects with new or existing clients.
• Work with developers and project manager for implementation of designs, project goals and feasibility to create highly detailed design specification.
• Diploma/Bachelor Degree/Professional Degree in a related field.
• At least two years relevant working experience.
• Strong understanding of responsive web design and web development.
• Willing to embrace new challenges and sensitive to new trends in web design.
• Be accountable, organised, efficient and have attention to details.
• Experienced in design of creative websites and animation.
• Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and RWD.
• Well-versed in Adobe Creative Suite.
Please email CV with work portfolio to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
CommonTown Pte Ltd