What You Will Learn:
The opportunity to work with world-renowned personal development speakers from all over the world with names like Tony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki, and many others. You will be part of a team with deep experience in various areas of marketing. We believe in having fun, and yourself to be creative! We value honesty, hard work, teamwork, dedication and the attitude to never stop learning!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the conceptualization of websites, understanding the UI/UX requirements of consumers by discussing with the team.
- Scripting and coding to make websites fully functional and integrate them with other backend systems.
- Having an open communication on providing the pros and cons of website structure, and web systems that can improve the website.
- Building quality code, and focus on reusability of the codes for future projects.
- Develop implementation procedures for future web developments to ease your work.
- Accountable for testing the final deliverables to identify and correct problems and errors to ensure overall quality, direction and design consistency.
- Translate functional into technical specifications
- Design and maintain websites, electronic direct mailers (eDMs), design layouts for microsites, multi-media visuals, banners, etc for external and internal marketing communications.
- Maintenance of our website infrastructure.
- Adapt marketing materials for use in the local market.
- Preparation of PDF’s and other digital files for uploading to FTP server, CD burning, printing, or for archival and distribution purposes.
- Must be MAC proficient
- CMS (especially Wordpress Multisite)
- Responsive layout/coding
- Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Always willing to try new things, to have an open mind!
- Knows how to manage the time between play and work! Being able to plan your time accordingly to have fun and getting the job done!
Success Resources Singapore Pte. Ltd.