Web Applications QA Consultant (Functional, Selenium Automation tool, STLC)
On behalf of our client who is IT Consulting Service Provider specializing in solutions for governance administration, compliance management, and data governance requirements, we are sourcing for a Functional Web Application Quality Assurance Consultant.
The role will be responsible for creating, executing SIT test cases (manual/automation). This will include reviewing test coverage, assisting business users during UAT, preparing guides. Your experience in testing skills should enable you to work independently with quality output.
- Analysing the Requirements given by the business analyst & co-ordinate with them for clarity on a testing perspective.
- Preparing Test Cases and Test data for GUI, module, integration, and end to end testing.
- Preparing Test Scenarios.
- Review of Test Cases prepared by other team members.
- Executing the Test Cases with an adequate combination of data.
- Experience in conducting triage to simulate & clarify the observations with the dev team.
- Familiarity with SQL to query tables for data verification and update
- Application Deployment.
- Giving mandatory information or logs of a defect to developers in order to fix it
- Preparing Summary Reports & Daily Testing Dashboards.
- Communication with the Test Lead / Test Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 - 4 years of experience in Manual Testing and Automation Testing of Web applications.
- In depth knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Expertise in Software Testing Life Cycle
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice
- Experience in automation tool Selenium
- Good knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid).
- Good knowledge on Element Locators, Selenese Commands, WebDriver methods.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
Additional Job Infomation
- There is NO work pass quota for this position; foreigners will therefore not be able to be considered.
- Monthly Salary: $3,500
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD