Web Application Developer (.Net)
OakTree Consulting| Date Posted: 11-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 06C4642|EA Personal Registration No: R1105598
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Assist in the development of customized CRM and program front and back end software for key- projects.
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web and mobile applications.
- Work with users to understand their requirements and develop systems specifications.
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or any related courses.
- Experience with the C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, Web API, Xamarin Forms and design/architectural patterns (e.g. MVC / MVVM)
- Experience with MS SQL Server, views, stored procedure and SSRS.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Good knowledge of Version Control tools like TFS.
- Able to research technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions
- Able to work independently or in a team.
- Able to communicate with customers thru email or phone call will be an advantage.
- Experience working with accounting related systems will be an advantage.
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598
The Telegram link is https://t.me/sgjobadv.