Web Application Developer
• Design and deliver software applications for web platforms
• Write high quality and maintainable code on open-source web platforms and
• Develop and build highly scalable systems and services with a focus on business value and usability.
• Improve software quality using agile practices such as code review, unit testing and integration testing
• 1-3 years of experience in building large scalable web applications.
• Hands on Experience developing in NodeJS, ReactJS, Jest and the accompanied frameworks.
• Contribute in software quality using agile practices such as code review, unit
testing, integration testing and TDD.
• Knowledge of RESTful APIs, JSON, SQL.
• Some Knowledge in AWS, Docker and Kubernetes is desirable.
• Knowledge in Monitoring, Logging technologies (Terraform, Ansible, ELK, Grafana) is desirable but not required.
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines.
• Working experience in relational and non-relational databases.
• Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session
management, and best development practices.
• A solid understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming.
• Work as a team with members of different disciplines (designers, pro
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)