Wealth Strategist (Full Time, Internship)
[Discover The Secrets Of How You Can Achieve 5 Figures Monthly Income Within 1 Year]
Feeling Unhappy, Unfulfilled And Underpaid With Your Current Job?
Looking To Double Or Triple Your Current Income?
Apply For A 60 Minutes Career Coaching
Our firm is looking to groom 5 more hungry and driven individuals who are motivated to achieve transformational breakthroughs in their life and career.
You are invited to register a 60 minutes career coaching session with our Wealth Coach if you want to earn higher perpetual income, expand your connections, acquire entrepreneurial skills and build a profitable business.
This opportunity is not for everyone. You will be professionally shortlisted based on the following requirements:
- Minimum Polytechnic Diploma, International Baccalaureate Diploma or GCE ‘A’ Levels. Degree holders preferred
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, a team player and enjoy meeting people
- Proactive, resourceful, willing to learn and constantly improving
- Acquire in-depth knowledge and gain first hand exposure to investment vehicles
- Provide advice on various financial instruments to retail and institutional clients in various markets
- Acquire new clients in exhibitions and trade shows to expand network and increase productivity
- Customize strategies in expanding business development and new client acquisition platforms
- Upkeep professional after-sales servicing to ensure good relationship with retail and institutional clients
- Finance industry and flexible working hours
- Dynamic and driven working environment
- Attractive remuneration and incentives
- Higher starting salary than industry average
- High yearly bonus and clientele portfolio management
- Build exponential perpetual income
- Multiple convention trips yearly
- Successful proven mentorship
- Sponsored financial certifications and recognition.
- Hone your entrepreneurial skills
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now button. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.