Basic Salary $3K to $6K (Not inclusive of commission, bonus and incentives)
1. Wealth Manager
2. Wealth Management Trainee/ Investment Trainee
● Client base provided
● No experience needed, PAID training will be provided
The Amazing Group SG is a multi award winning team of dynamic professionals with a combined experience of over 200 years in the financial services industry. Join us for a fast tracked career in Wealth Management and Investment Sales and Relationship Management.
As a Wealth Manager, you will be involved in high-level professional service that combines financial and investment advice, and legacy planning for our premier clients.
It is important for us to develop a wealth management plan that matches our premier customers’ priorities, whose most important planning objectives are to maintain their current lifestyles and ensure their financial independence.
It is our forte to effectively plug the gap between the perception of wealth, and reality of wealth, through careful selection and management of our clients’ investment portfolios using a wide platform of instruments, including hedge and AI funds.
The Management Trainee Programme and Investment Sales Trainee Programme are also available for individuals with no industry experience. Our 18 month trainee programmes take on a systematic approach, aimed at graduates who are keen to take on leadership and management roles within the organisation.
As a Management Trainee/ Investment Sales Trainee, you will pick up broad-based financial knowledge and skills training with your cohort associates, with added opportunities to interact with seniors and mentors to deepen your understanding of the industry. Candidates will be groomed for fast tracked management career. Relevant industry skills will be honed and you will need to be self-driven, positive and resilient.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Pursue and evaluate business opportunities
· Portfolio Management & Strategic Objective Planning
· Analyzing of Portfolio & Preposition of Solutions to Clients
· Maintain good relationship with Clients
· Recruitment, management and training
· Ready to lead and motivate a team
• Recognised Degree/ Diploma
• Recognised A level certificate with working experience
• Positive and highly energetic individual who is result driven
• Possess strong interpersonal skills
• Cheerful and Sociable
• Candidates with NO experience are welcome
• Fresh Grads or ORD personnel are welcome
• Singaporeans only are welcome
If you are:
Good natured, Friendly, Open minded
Send your resume Now with the following details
3. Education Level
4.Last school attended
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview to assess your suitability for the role.
Amazing Group SG