Wealth Management Trainee Programme
Want a fulfilling career that optimizes your own learning, welfare and financial qualities? Want flexibility in your career and recognition for your hard work? Join us!
We take pride in recruiting only graduates and serving predominantly a graduate clientele base. Our youthful and vibrant team hopes to make a difference in our small way to the financial advisory landscape by providing quality tied agency advisory work.
- Acquire, develop and maintain clients’ portfolio
- Provide professional and comprehensive financial advisory services and financial planning solutions for individuals and corporate clients using a needs-based approach. Such services include risk management, investment, estate, tax and business planning
- Keep abreast of the financial markets
- Actively manage updates and reviews for clients
- Client relationship management
We value training and development for all our candidates. Selected candidates will be assigned a junior mentor and a senior mentor to ensure a smooth learning curve and assimilation into the career. We understand the importance of helping you to succeed because we were all fresh graduates once too!
Upon completion of training, candidates would be given a 3-month time horizon to become full-fledged advisors. Through such rigorous training, they are expected to be knowledgeable on financial matters. As their careers progress, they would be expected to complete accredited courses such as the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) to ensure that they are able to better add value to the clients.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Self-driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to learn and never-say-die attitude
- No experience required. Candidates with prior experience in wealth management will be considered for senior position
Obalixx Pte Ltd