Wealth Management Trainee
As a Wealth Management Trainee, you will be undergoing a 90 Days training.
The training course will equip you with essential expertise to perform your future duties. You will be assigned a mentor throughout the training to facilitate the learning process and to nurture strong relationships with high net worth and mass affluent clients and managing their portfolios.
A basic salary of $2500 to $4000 and attractive variable awaits successful candidates. There will be Recognition, Incentive trips and Awards for Top Performers.
If you are looking for great Income Potential, Independence, Flexibility & Work-Life Balance, we encourage you to Apply Now!
A typical day will include the following:
- Meet clients personally to assess their financial situation in order to present a financial plan that includes both short-term and long-term financial goals.
- Help clients with financial planning decisions for retirement, education, day-to-day expenses and investments.
- Spend time reaching out to prospective clients and building a strong customer base.
- Travel or work non-traditional hours to meet with clients.
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets.
- On the Job Training and Continuous Professional Development.
- Personal Mentoring and Coaching for career advancement.
This job would be great for you if:
- You like meeting & assisting people and enjoy challenges. You are patient and cool under pressure.
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused and highly enthusiastic.
- You communicate clearly and can explain just about anything to anyone.
- You are motivated and driven. You possess strong communication skills, strong integrity and an outgoing personality with high energy levels.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.