Wealth Management Executive
Candidates can expect specific mentorship programmes geared towards their career development. All candidates will undergo relevant financial training and be equipped with necessary skills to share their knowledge with clients on wealth management and financial planning.
The candidates will help clients achieve their current & future financial goals, by providing holistic advice on the growing of funds towards savings, situational changes, investment, insurance, retirement needs and estate planning. The candidates will meet up regularly with clients to update & review their financial portfolio to ensure sustainable long-term financial growth.
Talented candidates with great potential will be able to realise their entrepreneurial aspirations and embark on a management career. Their leadership and management skills will be established via structured training, and they will be given the opportunity to chart their own path and assume management roles and lead their own team of financial consultants.
Driven candidates can expect annual awards, bonus and travel opportunities as an incentive for their hard work and dedication.
- Acquire skills & in-depth knowledge in all aspects of wealth management, i.e. wealth creation, wealth distribution, wealth accumulation, wealth preservation, financial planning and estate planning, etc.
- Meet up with clients to listen earnestly and understand their financial requirements & goals
- Share information & knowledge on prevailing market conditions
- Recommend financial products, services and strategies that are tailored to clients’ needs
- Regularly meet clients for update on their goals, and evaluate and review the credit and financial needs of clients to achieve sustainable financial growth
- Provide advice on insurance & investment products
- Adhere to rules & regulations of financial advisory services at all times
- Build trust and establish rapport with existing and potential clients
- Manage clients’ expectations
- Provide mentorship and guidance to new team members
Key Skills & Qualifications
Sincere, self-motivated and result-oriented individuals with excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- Full Certificate in GCE ’A’ Levels
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent
- University degree