Wealth Management Consultant
• Embark on an exciting business development journey.
• Participate in outreach activities and campaigns to increase client engagement.
• Work closely with clients to evaluate goals and provide wealth management solutions.
• Develop, deliver and implement customized strategies.
• Expand connection and foster lasting relationship with affluent to high-net-worth individual.
• Use discretion to manage confidential documentation of client.
• A rewarding career with High Monthly Allowance ranging from $2500 - $5000 + multiple streams of Income.
• A profession with the best Job Security (Enjoy career and financial stability).
• Develop professional and soft skills from a wide range of interesting trainings for you to choose from.
• Gain Company and Industry Recognition for your hard work and achievements.
• Fast track career progression to management roles (Provide supervision and development opportunities for associates).
• Go on fully sponsored company trips to all over the world (Europe, US and Asia).
• We believe everyone values a healthy balance between work time and personal time, and you will have it!
• Minimum Local Diploma in any discipline/ “A” levels.
• Minimum 2 years of experience. Individuals with no experience are welcome to apply if you are open to possibilities and willing to strive!
• 21 years old and above (as per MAS requirements).
• Able to speak English and Mandarin (To liaise with China counterparts).
Genesis Financial Group - JMD