Wealth Management Associate
- Join a fast-growing financial advisory group
- Strong learning and career progression opportunities
- Work closely with industry experts
Our client is a financial advisory group that has grown significantly in the past few years. With comprehensive training in a conducive environment, they have a team of dynamic individuals who are passionate about helping others grow their finances.
You will be responsible for :
- Providing financial advice as well as recommending & marketing financial products.
- Building clientele and establishing strong relationships with them.
- Reviewing and servicing of client’s financial portfolios.
- Ensuring monthly sales targets are met
- You have at least an A-Level certificate or diploma holder and fulfilled MAS requirement.
- You have strong people skills and are comfortable with conversing with clients both offline and online.
- You are outgoing, self-motivated, independent, and a good team player.
- You are willing to commit time to study and take up an exam to be a financial advisor.
- You are willing to work flexible hours to fit clients schedules.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd