Watch Technician (Luxury Watches) - Up to $4000 / Ubi / 5 Days - spztp
- Test timepiece accuracy and performance, and demagnetize mechanisms
- Test and replace batteries and other electronic components
- Support in replenishment of spare parts and materials of watch repair
- Conduct basic training to retail staff on change of watch battery and strap
- Report quality issues
- Work according to company SOP & international standards to improve efficiencies & productivity
- More than 3 years of experience in service and repair of luxury watches
- Familiar with the well-used, popular hand tools and special machines
- Experience in retail sales or secondhand watch dealer will be an added advantage
Interested candidates, please click "Apply Now" or submit your updated resume to:
(b) dreamjobs at https://dreamjobs.scientecconsulting.com/apply/33976/lang=en
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Teo Zhi Yin (Zinc) – R1222405
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) - 11C5781
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.