Warehouse Worker @ Jurong - Forklift (5 Days, Max $1900)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 13-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
Working Hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5.30pm
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Accepting delivery of inventory.
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
- Communicating errors to relevant parties.
- Marking and labeling stock.
- Storing inventory in accessible manner.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- Building loads with forklift and electronic pallet jack.
- Singaporean or SPR only
- Fluent in English and Mandarin as need to communicate with Chinese counterparts
- Work experience as general laborer, preferably in warehouse.
- Ability to operate forklift proficiently.
- Agile and dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
Please ATTACH your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)