Warehouse Supervisor (Tuas/ Marine/ Offshore
- Manage activities of the warehouse operations
- Daily planning and controlling of manpower, material handling equipment and warehouse space
- Assign and monitor daily tasks to workforce in Warehouse
- Ensure tasks assigned to Warehouse operation team are completed on time
- Coordinate and work closely with Logistics Officer on goods receiving and delivery
- Maintain accurate and complete warehouse records
- Ensure accurate and timely updates to the computer system
- Ensure safety and housekeeping in the warehouse
- Look for and work on continuous improvements of productivity and safety
- Assign and Coordinate with drivers on daily deliveries and other transportation requests
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of warehouse supervisory experience for Diploma holder or
- Minimum 5 years of warehouse supervisory experience for "O" Level
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 18326.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD