Warehouse Supervisor (Plant Setup/MNC/$4200) + Allowances
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize the physical storage of spare parts, ensuring the preservation/protection of spare parts and the efficiency of search.
- Optimize the management of the stocks to avoid any break
- Manage the stock setting parameters in close coordination with technical team and end users.
- Ensure the daily reception of spare parts, in term of appearance and quantity
- Organize the technical or quality reception by specialists/end-users
- Processing of spare parts reservation and spare parts issuance slip,
- Carry out annual inventory of the warehouse and analyse the gaps.
- Work closely with Finance Dept. for stock check and Purchasing Dept. for reception documentation.
- Prepare activity reports as required by management in accordance with company policy
- Participate in SAP implementation for the warehouse of the new plant.
- Help to set up new warehouse for the Spare Parts and equipments
- Manage the warehouse during commissioning
- Ensure daily housekeeping at workplace and site.
- Ensure the application of standards, regulations, HSE policy at workplace.
- Participate in achieving the HSEQ and Energy objectives of the plant
- Participate, if needed, in the risk studies at the work place, integrate and enforce HSEQ corrective actions.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Min 3 years of working experience in the spare parts and equipment management required for this position.
- Min Professional Certificate/NiTEC or Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma related to warehouse management.
- Working Experience in Plant set up will be good.
- SAP (material management and maintenance modules), Warehouse and Stock management Skills, Forklift License, Reporting Skills, and Service Orientation mindset
Location: Jurong Island
Annual package: Basic + Aws + 2 months VB + $400 fixed allowance
Interested candidate please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Tay Tong Fang Nicole (R1546889)
Manpower Staffing Services Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889