Adelmo Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-Dec-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Full time, Monday to Friday, 0830 to 1800 hours.
- Physically strong and able to load & unload goods of around 30 kgs.
- Warehouse duty and housekeeping to ensure cleanliness in store and company vehicle.
- Handle, repair and testing of equipment
- Prepare, pick and pack items for delivery/Ad-hoc delivery according to company sales documents.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required to support company operations.
- In-charge of store, stock, packing and deliveries/collection in a safe timely manner.
- At least 3 years of related experience preferred.
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office.
- Possess valid Singapore driving license (3A/3B).
- Prefer with forklift license. *Candidate without forklift license will require to apply for license after commencing of work.
- Receive and storage of goods from overseas/local vendors.
- Delivery and collection of goods to/from customers/vendors.
- Involve and comply to all warehouse safety activities.
- Able to work independently.
- Salary will commensurate with working experiences.
- Able to work overtime as and when required.
- Team player.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, charges are correct and customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unstuffing of goods from lorry/containers.
- Arranging of goods in warehouse to ensure goods/stocks are properly arranged for easy and safe access.
- Must be able to speak and read English.
- Monitoring of stock levels. (under responsibilities)
- Assisting and performing stock checks.
- Performing other duties as assigned and being able to carry out any other reasonable task/s set by management.
Adelmo Singapore Pte Ltd