Sunrise & Co. Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 23-Sep-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
He / She will:
- Overseeing stock control and ensuring that processing order is done in accordance with company policies
- Supervise and lead all the warehousing / logistics activities, personnel & inventory
- Supervise and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the store operations
- Planning & scheduling department functions to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of products meeting customer expectations and requirements through efficient utilization of personnel & facilities.
- Manage maintenance & preventive management programmes for warehouse equipment.
- Periodically organising physical & online reconciliation of warehouse stocks at each location.
- Effective liaison with other departments to ensure provision of excellent customer service as a united team.
- Follow up with all logistics and warehouse documentations while providing timely, regular reports as scheduled by management
- Supervise and monitor the performance of employees, provide On the Job Training to workers.
- Prepare monthly cycle count and annual stock-take process and documentation.
- Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain Management /Logistics or related field
- A minimum of 4-5 years working experience in operations and warehousing environment with at least 3 years in similar capacity
- Ability to perform under & act decisively under stressful / urgent situations.
- Strong analytical, logistics engineering & process mapping skills with good command over MS Office
- Result orientation with ability to manage & lead the team
- Good interpersonal skills and good problem solving skills
- Strong oral & written communication skills
Interested candidates please email your detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Sunrise & Co. Pte Ltd