NewPower Worldwide, a leading global independent distributor of electronic components and finished goods.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse staff to handle the daily operations at the warehouse and join our team to contribute to the business.
Interested candidates, please email your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Warehouse operations including inbound (goods receiving) and outbound (shipment of finished goods) processing, inventory and other routine activities such as cleaning/housekeeping/Pick&Pack/Labelling/Barcode scanning etc
- Perform and prepare inventory counts and reports
- Follow up closely on discrepancies and damages
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Minimum 2-3 years in logistics/warehouse operations experience (material storage and handling)
- Proficient in MS office.
- Ability to work in a team and across functions, with good communication skills
- Meticulous and possess high level of integrity and ability in ensuring compliance to site procedures/policies as well as local regulatory requirements
- Singaporeans only
New Power Worldwide